|1. Make sure to shop for all the parts before you do the swap(make a list and start collecting don't wait til last min). |
2. Make sure to have all the tools, if you don't have many tools then pay someone to do the swap, because buying the tools will be almost the same as labor to do the swap.
3. Remove SR tranny drain plug and clean it(you can tell if the previous owner has abuse it).
4. While the KA is pull out, buy some good cleaners and clean the engine bay.
5. While you are preping the SR motor for drop in, you can also clean the motor as well.
6. Protect the SR head cover from being scratched by cover it during removal and install.
7. Dry crank the motor before starting the SR up(make sure to have oil in it when you do).